Can anyone help me with more information on my business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ronjack, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ronjack

ronjack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all

I have this website based on binary options trading. One of the most in thing in town.

I had a few questions related to that. How to find ways of promoting it to get a better target audience? Again, is there something, which the site is lacking that I might should ad? Again, your input, which is not related to the question, but can help me with this website, is also going to be of a lot of help.

Have a great day :)

2. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are one of many in your town, what makes you think your business is different from the others? You need to create a USP to show why you're different and people should be listening to you. Just an opinion.

3. ronjack

ronjack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oops, amwarner, you got me wrong. By, " One of the most in thing in town", I meant binary options trading is one of the popular trading methods across the globe. I was not talking about my own business in my own town. And the USP is what I wanted to know. Can you see something in the site, with which you can suggest a thing that can help in getting desired traffic?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Amwarner has a point. Not only could there be many in your town, there are similar binary options trading sites all over the internet, all promising the same thing. I am also troubled by the instructions at the bottom of the page that seem to tell people, "If you lose this trade, invest more money so you can lose even more". To be honest, I don't think reaching your target audience is the problem - They've seen this too many times already, and hopefully most of them know better than to get involved in this type of program.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Ronjack,
    To attract the people towards your business,you should know what the people want.Try to know what is in demand in your place and then look out that what is missing in others business and that thing you can include in your firm which will become your USP.

• Like Like x 1
  6. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Ron,
    I have seen your website.What's type of trading are you provide? Can you little more explain about it?
    I think it's not a trading it's gambling.If you lose this trade, invest more money. I think Joeroxx is right about this.

7. ronjack

ronjack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Marcus/joeroxx

Its more of a strategy in binary options trading. Since the trading solely depends upon two factors, high or low, there are chances that you may win or lose. With that point, the main idea is to make sure that we do not give up at the wrong time. Sometimes, we need to play bullish. The site does not have the entire information on how the process completely works, which is why you might get a wrong idea. We have a guide, which makes a person an expert in options trading. And I know all about the competition, which is why I have referred to the best experts trading on the web and then come up with what I have.

Thanks for your suggestion, however. I will try to make the content as polite as possible.

Hi AnushaJain,

Thats the point, I know what people want over here :). The problem is that I do not have any idea on how to beat the competition in the market, as there are a lot of similar websites based on binary options functioning on the web.

Any suggestions, which can help me find a considerable count of quality audience, would be appreciated :) .

8. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Give them something that others don't. You know your competitors. You know what they offer. Now compare yourself with them and see what is it that you can provide as an added advantage? A better profit? Or something different like a prize? You have to think along those lines. Perhaps making the process simpler to understand and gaining trust of your prospects might give you more conversions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising would be a tough job unless you pay for it. Otherwise, you would have to work for it and dedicate some time for advertisement. Forums, free web directory, Social networking sites like Facebook can be a good place to Advertise it. If you do some SEO stuffs, people can get to you from Google searches. You don't get customers in a day, point is you have to keep working for it. A better offer can attract customers.

10. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're saying that it is one of the most popular trading methods in the world and that others do it, don't try to go down the same path that others have gone. Doing that same strategy would only mean going into a market that's saturated enough already. See what your competition, the many of them but choose 5 that are doing it correctly, and see exactly what they're not offering. This could mean the delivery of information all the way to bonuses or extra content. There's no other way to get more visitors to what you have to offer than to advertise and market yourself everywhere and anywhere possible. I saw on your page you offer a free guide which is good, but how many of your competitors offer the same type of guide. And if potential prospects have seen that type of thing before, why would they use your program as opposed to someone elses. Just a suggestion, maybe instead of a free guide, or in addition to a free guide, you could offer video training or something. And post one segment (10 - 15 minutes or so) up on Youtube and in the video, have them have to subscribe to your site to get more information or the full information. I don't know that market so I'm just throwing out suggestions, but keep on advertising. Don't do things EXACTLY like your competitors. Test, test and retest some more.