Can Anybody Tell Me Why Moms Are Awesome?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by spyindiaanu, Aug 27, 2016.

1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mother (Moms) are always "Awesome", she is god gift to her children. I have no words to say about my mother. I love you Mom. That I remember those days when you thing that your child is small. How much you think about what my mother dreams,,, I have really no words. How much she loves. She told me that you always with love to anyone. I know that “Most special person in the world... Who get love by her mother.” Tell Me That Why Moms Are Awesome?

2. Luke Bainton

Luke Bainton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mother is like second God and her care and love towards child is without any selfishness and without any expectations.

3. GustavoWoltmann

GustavoWoltmann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moms are awesome because the do everything to make sure that we are in good health. They always make us smile and they don't want us to get hurt. Most of all Moms love us so much!

Thanks Mom for all your caring! from Gustavo Woltmann

4. faiza

faiza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i just say every relation in this world want take something something ,but this is pure 1 relation that only want give every thing ...that's called a mother relation. love you mom.

5. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Obviously, Mothers are awesome because they will do everything for their own family. As a mom, I always think my daughters welfare first. On the other hand, I consider my own mom as the best and one of my few trusted friends.

6. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moms are a symbol and sign of comfort and hope. A bond which can't be replaced by anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually mom is the first person in the world, that you feel and see. You always have to appreciate everything she is doing for you and for family.

8. Modishfitt

Modishfitt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moms are awesome without any reason because I think no reason can define the actual greatness of a Mother. Moms are simply great.

9. shrikantha

shrikantha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You only mentioned in your post that there is no words to describe mom, hence they are awesome.

10. Nessem Degen

Nessem Degen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They give live to us, they give care, they give help, they give advises...
    Almost everything because that is how they great!

11. Lara562

Lara562
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mom's are always right. No matter how much you deny, at some point of your life you will realize that your mom was right.

12. sin123

sin123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, she gave birth to me, so there’s that :)

My mom had a beautiful singing voice. It was extraordinary. Rich and full, like very few voices out there.

She also was an amazing dog groomer. My parents showed dogs, and she groomed them. My parents sold two Pembroke welsh corgi’s to Japan. This was to a very prestigious family. One year, they flew my parents out to Japan so my father could show them how to show and my mother could show them how to groom. They videotaped my mom grooming the dog. Every moment of it.

I watched the video with fascination some time ago, because my mother has been gone for quite a while now. It was nice to see and hear her.