C Compiler

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by hcted, Nov 7, 2010.

1. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am learning C, and I need to compile some code, except I cannot do it in Visual Studio 2010 because it must be a .cpp file, while my code must be a .C file.

Anyone know of a good (free) C compiler that is NOT in MSDOS form?

2. andrenievo

andrenievo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, try Pelles C..

Pelles C is a complete development kit for Windows and Windows Mobile. It contains among other things an optimizing C compiler, a macro assembler, a linker, a resource compiler, a message compiler, a make utility and install builders for both Windows and Windows Mobile.

3. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your amazing! Thank you so much

4. darrween483

darrween483
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Miracle C Compiler runs under MS-Windows targeting the command line. All traditional C syntax is implemented, including record (struct/union) and enumerated data types, int, long and floating point data types, user type definition. There is a comprehensive library of functions; some example programs demonstrating compiler features; and Windows Helpfile documentation is supplied with the package.

Compiler construction and compiler optimization are taught at universities and schools as part of the computer science curriculum. Such courses are usually supplemented with the implementation of a compiler for an educational programming language .

5. tipman

tipman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use Dev C++. It has Bot C and C++. And It Is very Easy to Use.

Thanks