buy facebook fans

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by istiak, Jun 25, 2012.

1. istiak

istiak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you buy Facebook fans we are buying real human clicks count or interaction. So this means we are not only buying faces to place on our site, but we can improve our Alexa rankings as well. How? Unlike Google page rank, Alexa ranking improves with clicks, the more the clicks the better. The Like button is linked to our website URL, that's how?

DOES WORTH IT?
    A very good question. I have placed ads on Google Adwords paid a lot of money and got no leads sometimes. No guarantees. My take is that Buying Facebook or Twitter fans increases your potential customers/chances that's all. The big difference with buying Facebook Fans is you can communicate with them and they can either respond or not.

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't like the concept because first, it can't promote interaction and grow interest in your website/product. Second, you can easily be unliked/unfollow if you are a really annoying poster. Although, you got a chance to tell them "Hey I'm worthy of being followed. So don't Unlike/Unfollow me."

3. ScottBradley

ScottBradley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend against it. Even though it may help your "numbers" the engagement of these fans is questionable.

Don't waste your money "buying fans" from third party vendors. You could end up wasting a lot of money for a bunch of robot profiles who have signed up for your page but don't do a dang thing. There is nothing worse than coming to a page with thousands of fans and seeing absolutely NO or LITTLE engagement on the posts.

4. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying facebook fans is like fooling yourself a thousand times. It directly defeating the purpose of facebook marketing and it's such a huge waste of money.

5. Jahan Choudhry

Jahan Choudhry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A friend of mine paid for a facebook campaign whereby he got huge amounts of hits - though however let us be clear we are talking about something slightly different albeit related here that is "fans" - and the hits to sales conversion rate was "negligible" or in simple English tiny.

I believe in the concept of the "digital dialogue", whereby you engage with your customers/fans in a real, natural and sincere way and grow organically rather than "rent a fan".

Having 1 sincerely happy customer is better than having a 100 rent-a-fans who don't really care. Remember word of mouth recommendation is the strongest form of advertising and that is often helped through genuine interaction.

6. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree with you! I have done this, but not get the live users by having look on my page its really very interesting to see likes amount but when we look at posting likes which are nothing :(

7. ssstylish

ssstylish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

8. terrijhon

terrijhon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes brother they are making fool us .....this is not so much better as they ask..

9. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

MY facebook marketing last tax season was not very effective. I am focusing more on flyers this tax season

10. RaySaj2

RaySaj2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

buying Facebook fans should only be used if you want to portray a better image of your brand....so at a glance if people see that your company has few thousand likes it can show a successful image of a brand....

11. RaySaj2

RaySaj2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook fans which are purchased will not interact or engage in any Facebook activity so it is there for just a first impression..however to get Facebook to work properly for your organisation you do need an active FB page...which is done by engaging content, unique quizzes and some sort of prize at the end which prompts more people to be interactive.

12. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See even me too i have facebook fan page but don't no how it get likes for that some what don't no whether its going to work out or not but let me try this .

13. CloudLIX

CloudLIX
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think one of harmless method to buy fans in fb, is to use fb campaigns where You can to choose your potential clients, by nationality, by activity, by interests, by hobbies, by companies and so on.

14. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying Facebook fans? Does it mean Real people or bots? This can be risky. It's No use if bots like your page, there should be real users.

15. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely silly buying things like fans and twitter followers.

They are either bot accounts, People fooled into following or completely pointless likes from other spam accounts.

The only useful followers and likes come from people actually interested in your product.. Otherwise. Why bother having people not interested following you?

• Like Like x 1
  16. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with your statements. we need real people to deal with. So, we can interact with real people about our product.

17. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I find it strange why anyone does this.

Maybe its for instant ego boost?

Its almost as bad as the "Buy website visitors" websites. I must admit I have been caught by this ( Many years ago when young and naive )
    Iv'e found it much better to simply pay for advertisements in the hope that you get some genuine interest rather then 20k uninterested click zombies.

Although, even advertising now is getting REALLY expensive. Trying to find a balance between affordable and useful is becoming much much harder.

18. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ego Boost can be a reason for some people. They want to show they have users But in real the users is next to nil. Advertisement is needed for any business. But Yes, the advertisement rates are like high in Social sites like Facebook and all time popular search engine site Google.

It's good to try Free Online Directory Listings and popular forums.

19. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I think Directories and Forums have a place for passing by traffic. But something else needs to be done to really get those visitors.

One thing i find useful is to create a whole bunch of satellite sites all relating to your main site but not exactly. So you can create a bunch of sites with unique content based on their keyword rich domain name and then filter users into your main site from these funnels.

Its quite good because you end up making useful websites that are not plain spam and you get good organic users from them.

Once again, Its only 1 tool in a long list of things to do :(

20. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You mean creating bunch of sites just for your main site so you can pull the users? It seems a nice idea but it takes a lot of time to do those stuffs. But I think it's worth it.