Buy and Sell a Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Juliebab, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Juliebab

Juliebab
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buy and/or Sell a Business

I believe this is one of the best sites to sell your business/buy a business. The options are tremendous the way we compare their listings. We show you the price to total sales ratio which is a huge advantage in determining which business to buy. We also have a lot of features that I've never seen on any other site when it comes to buying or selling a business. I would appreciate others opinions... BuyABusiness.com

#1 Juliebab, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. Haydendiego

Haydendiego
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The ratio between buying and selling should be equal. Due to this the business should be carried out in calculated manner. So the profit margin can be easily calculated. So due this the business can running fairly.

3. jackflaming

jackflaming
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in this industry for a very long time and I have seen several sites that deal in buying or selling a business. Some websites are good but most of them are just the copy of other and do not provide good services and website content. So be aware of these websites while selling your business. Search the internet and you will find several websites that are actually good and will help you positively.

4. jitu1819

jitu1819
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Buying and selling a business is not a cup of tea for general people.It required smart business skills and management. There are so many websites for this purpose of selling and buying a business but there are also so many factors which will decide which is the best suitable website for this. Always try to go with reputed business for sale websites.

5. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This post I really like..according to me,buying a business is not an easy task,Before byind we need to study each and every aspect of that business.we need to find out what are the reason for selling business..

6. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not sure how successful this business could be on the internet.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member