BusinessReview: Get Published in a 1000+UV Journal

Discussion in 'Business Services Offers & Requests' started by Daftblogger, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Daftblogger

Daftblogger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

BusinessReview is a category dedicated to Small and Medium Enterprises. In order for your business/website to be reviewed in a post you must be a BAF member. It is 100% Free.

Apply now by sending a PM.

--

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Can you give us more information about your site? What qualifications does your group have? How many readers do you have? What kind of reviews does your site have? How many readers do you have? I found the following on your "About Us" page:
    Daft blogger is a cultural e-journal founded in 2010 by a group of volounteers. The journal comprises eight sections: art, business, justice, medicine, politics, religions, sailing and the editorial.
    I would like to know more about the site, and the qualifications of the owner(s), before submitting a site for review.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Can you give us more information about your site? What qualifications does your group have? How many readers do you have? What kind of reviews does your site have? How many readers do you have? I found the following on your "About Us" page:
    Daft blogger is a cultural e-journal founded in 2010 by a group of volounteers. The journal comprises eight sections: art, business, justice, medicine, politics, religions, sailing and the editorial.
    I would like to know more about the site, and the qualifications of the owner(s), before submitting a site for review.

4. Daftblogger

Daftblogger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joeroxx,

DB has 1000+ daily readers. From alexa's audience data you can see that our website is browsed mainly by males, age 25-34, with graduate school and from their workplace. We have already done reviews of BAF and NeochaEDGE which you will be able to find under BusinessReview. Our collaborators include financial advisors, designers, bankers, banking/history/medicine/art/law students (from Austin as well) and SME owners (from Italy, Spain, Germany, UK, China). One economist has been appointed to direct the journal. The owner is a professional financial advisor with experience both in Europe and US. We are based in Milan.

The content is provided periodically by our collaborators.

BusinessReview, is meant to be a place where our audience can discuss, analyze and learn about new businesses and business models. We receive business reviews and presentations from you, the business owners, and publish the ones that satisfy our conditions (listed below*) for free. You will be charged if you want us to do the review of your business/website (those of BAF and NeochaEDGE have been done by us). Every month at most 5 new reviews will be released.

For more specific information you can contact us here through a PM or use our contact form at our website.

--

* Conditions:
    - the business/website must be profitable;
    - the review must be unique (not published in other journals, websites, directories etc.);
    - your business model must be included in it (how do you make a profit?);
    - you must whether you are open to investments from foreign

5. bretttina

bretttina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A link to the site please :)

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Daftblogger:

Thank you for your reply. The information in your second post probably should have been included in the first. That way, people would be more likely to submit a review, or ask you to write one, because they know the qualifications of the people involved. Unfortunately, I do not own the business I work for, and the owner is not a member of BAF, so I do not qualify for a review.

• Like Like x 1