Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Kylebennett, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kylebennett

Kylebennett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are You want to improve your site in search engine?

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think he meant "Do you want to improve your rankings in Search Engines?" If that's the question, of course we do. Who don't? A business is not a business unless it's in the internet according to Bill Gates.

3. MrPolarZero

MrPolarZero
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Who doesn't want to improve his business by ranking higher in search engines? Almost all business is done online. I've been trying to improve my sites SERPS for years now. It's slow but worth it.

4. shnoop

shnoop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Kylebennett , I think everyone wants that his/her site would rank in search engine. but it needs lot of work after it..

5. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the question is interesting, of course I do. but the purpose is not to increase my positions in SE, I want to attract more customers to my business. This is the main aim!

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Kyle:

As you can see, your question has a rather obvious answer - yes. As patrick0001 pointed out, however, you give no details about how you are going to go about helping them get their sites ranked. Also, mysandyda has a point - they don't simply want to increase their ranking, they want to attract buying customers.
    You need to do a lot more than simply ask a question. You need to also provide an answer, either to an OP's question, or simply to assist members in getting their sites ranked. You need to give more information about yourself and/or your company. Especially in the SEO industry, people are not going to come to you simply because you asked a question. They need to know that you can answer it in a way that will benefit them.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This Thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.