Business to start with little to no capital

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Newto, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Newto

Newto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey people,

Good looking forum so far.

I've been wondering about this subject in recent weeks and can't think of many ideas.

I'm not exactly a beginner as I used to do ebay sales and tried (Not hard enough) at affiliate marketing.

Is there any that you can think of?

I'm basically a college student who can only work three days a week and will be starting University in September/October so need a side income that I can then grow into something better over the next few months or years if I'm lucky :)

I appreciate any tips given.

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are your interests? What kind of work experience do you have apart from ebay? What kind of affiliate marketing have you tried?

How about freelance work?

3. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well This good thread start , but you have to mention your few skills at-least more than two so people's can help you! please mention about your another activities also, As suggested by Rocky it good thing to go for freelancing work for earning with your learning For those freelance work you have to spent only some hours a day on internet, Think about it ...!
    All The best.

4. josephinesharla

josephinesharla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, without knowing your skills and your interests we can't give any suggestions to you and your business. First you have give the details about your interesting business field, then people can suggest you good and best business for you.

5. richardw

richardw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there Newto!

Since you have experience selling online through affiliate marketing, why not just create your own e-commerce website and sell products. If you are into gadgets, you can buy in bulk smartphones and phablets at cheap prices, like Samsung's Galaxy line and Apple's iPhones, iPads and iPods.

6. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You already start up a small business in the right path. Further more you should make your own web page in order to promoting your products.

7. Newto

Newto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey all,

Thanks for the responses, guess I should have added more information.

I haven't got many skills as I haven't dome much these past few years. I personally don't mind what I sell as long as I make a nice profit. I may just keep it simple for now with phone accessories.

I used to fix up/repair handheld consoles when I was younger which made me a profit sometimes.

Apart from that I've done some engineering (Not skilled enough) and my School business courses.. Not much else haha

8. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you should findout what's your intrest and according that you try to start your business

9. Newto

Newto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wrestling, Sneakers and art

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Newto has very little capital, so starting his own website is probably not an option at this point, and buying items is probably not a good idea either.

Have you considered going back to ebay or affiliate marketing, this time working a bit harder. You will be going back to school, so you have to concentrate on schoolwork as well, but with discipline you can set aside a certain amount of time and decide you are going to work on your business, no matter what, and stick with it.

We need a little more information. Do you watch wrestling or participate? Do you have a sneaker collection? What kind of art are you interested in? Do you paint or draw, or buy? Try to avoid short posts that aren't informative enough.

11. Newto

Newto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm getting back into collecting sneakers, starting to draw again and feel I could pursue wrestling.

I think I'll save up and start selling on Ebay again.

Another thing I'm going to start is a Youtube weight loss channel where I lose the weight and help others. I currently weigh over 300 pounds and think it would be very positive and could also make a bit of cash if I do it right. But most importantly being healthy lol.

• Like Like x 1