Business Student

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by teply, Nov 10, 2011.

1. teply

teply
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I'm a business student and am working on a project currently that needs data results. I created a survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TVPLGCM) and need people to take a couple of seconds to answer it. I've been using facebook but fear that it does not represent the true market as the majority of responders have been teens. If people on here could possibly take some time to do the survey and or pass it on, or even give me some better ways to get a more diverse traffic that would be awesome. Thanks.

2. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I visited your link and took your survey. What do you plan to do with that information?

3. shockgarden143

shockgarden143
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please tell me this survey helps you in what manner?

4. audioenhancer44

audioenhancer44
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being a student is really hard on the bank account. Tuition is expensive, books cost a fortune and student loans only offer a short term solution. As a student you are expected to pick up a part time job over the summer, work like a dog and save every penny. Whatever you don't save, you have to make up by obtaining a student loan. Come the fall, your school work takes priority but to make up for being broke you fill your free time with even more part time jobs.

product design process

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will take this survey,what is your purpose about this?

6. teply

teply
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for those who have taken it, and hope more continue to. It is for a project where we create a product or service. We then have to survey to prove that our product has a place in the market and to help design advertisements. I don't want to give any information about the product until I close the survey simply because I don't want it affecting the results. Again I thank everyone who has or plans to take a couple of seconds to take my survey it's really appreciated.

7. jensontomes

jensontomes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I m the student of the management college.I study MBA in the marketing field.Now my final year project i will do in the marketing field.My project defination is the "For starting new business".First i survey about the product in the market & know about the what people want extra from this types of product.Survey helps u for the which is the most disadvantage in your product & u solved that problem.