Business strategies a requirement

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Norman124, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Norman124

Norman124
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all, I have got few queries. Let me list it down clearly so that you can give the answers correctly.
    I have a toy shop in Toronto. Need your suggestions related to promotional methods. I tried different methods but was not successful.
    This is the sixth month. Now, we have decided to invest some amount in the advertising and promotion methods. Recently, I heard about the experimental advertising in Vancouver. Have you heard about it? If you have any experience with them, please share your feedback.
    Looking forward to online and offline strategies. Need your suggestions.
    I know that there are many experienced businessmen here. So, would like to know your experience.
    Waiting for the reply.
    Thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. Charu494

Charu494
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Norman124,
    I don't have any experience with this company, may be they will provide you unique solution to your problem and give you innovative ideas for promotion and advertising.
    But in my opinion, Social media provides a good platform for promotion. Most of the companies are using Facebook and Instagram to sell their products. Pinterest is also a good option to share your innovative creations and collections.

• Like Like x 1
    #2 Charu494, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Norman:

I followed the link you provided, and it is actually called "Experiental Advertising" , although I suppose it could be experimental for those who have never tried it. Based on what I saw, however, it seems way to complicated to use for a small toy shop, and you would probably be better off with traditional advertising methods, including online if appropriate. What methods have you tried? Are you strictly brick-and-mortar, or do you have a website as well? If you have a website, what methods have you used to promote it? It is possible you were using them incorrectly, or not enough? Knowing the answers to these questions would help guide you in the right direction, rather than blindly recommending whatever we can think of.

4. AshtonAsh

AshtonAsh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have any experience with this company, but you can try to work with them. It seems they are focusing on offline marketing and this type of promotion works for shops. But I'd also suggest you building a website and trying online advertising. Of course, if you will give us more information about your business, I can tell more and suggest better solutions (just as Joseph mentioned above).

5. Sam Carter

Sam Carter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must explore the business well before taking any decision. Go through their social media pages and local listings.

6. Rakhi Kaur

Rakhi Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Norman124,
    I don't have any experience with this company. But after watching their website, it seems that they are doing offline marketing with some unique ideas. They will advertise by some great and attracting techniques for your product. You should try once for a shorter period of time. Good Luck.

7. Icando

Icando
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Norman, I don't have any experience with this company but what they do is offline marketing and as your business niche you should try online marketing because by online marketing you can show your products and creativity to your targeted customers. Best platform to promote is Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and dozens are there but these are important.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd suggest for you to try social media as a channel to promote your business. You can create an account for your business and you can even sign up for the ad services these social media sites offers to reach a larger and targeted audience. You can also try inserting flyers on mailboxes to gather a local following.

9. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make use of online methods to establish yourself towards the people who are searching for your products. Reach the right audience by developing advertisement channels in social media. The offline methods are expensive and it will take some time to bring you the customers. So stick towards the online marketing.

10. DanielCollins

DanielCollins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online marketing is the best way to promote your business, product, startup etc. Below I have mention some tips hope it will help you.
    1. Offer subscriber discounts
    2. Create social contests
    3. Maintain a blog
    4. Social Media Marketing
    You can also use promotional wristbands to increase a brand and business awareness.

11. jac123

jac123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed with the points mentioned by the members, Online marketing, Social media promotion will help to promote your business but you can also list your business on different business listing sites from where you will get more audience.
    Also, list your business on Google.