Business strategies a requirement

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Norman124, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Norman124

Norman124
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all, I have got few queries. Let me list it down clearly so that you can give the answers correctly.
    I have a toy shop in Toronto. Need your suggestions related to promotional methods. I tried different methods but was not successful.
    This is the sixth month. Now, we have decided to invest some amount in the advertising and promotion methods. Recently, I heard about the experimental advertising in Vancouver. Have you heard about it? If you have any experience with them, please share your feedback.
    Looking forward to online and offline strategies. Need your suggestions.
    I know that there are many experienced businessmen here. So, would like to know your experience.
    Waiting for the reply.
    Thanks in advance

2. Charu494

Charu494
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Norman124,
    I don't have any experience with this company, may be they will provide you unique solution to your problem and give you innovative ideas for promotion and advertising.
    But in my opinion, Social media provides a good platform for promotion. Most of the companies are using Facebook and Instagram to sell their products. Pinterest is also a good option to share your innovative creations and collections.

#2 Charu494, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Norman:

I followed the link you provided, and it is actually called "Experiental Advertising" , although I suppose it could be experimental for those who have never tried it. Based on what I saw, however, it seems way to complicated to use for a small toy shop, and you would probably be better off with traditional advertising methods, including online if appropriate. What methods have you tried? Are you strictly brick-and-mortar, or do you have a website as well? If you have a website, what methods have you used to promote it? It is possible you were using them incorrectly, or not enough? Knowing the answers to these questions would help guide you in the right direction, rather than blindly recommending whatever we can think of.