business step

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sun, Jun 23, 2015.

1. sun

sun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

question
    if you had white sand beaches for sale or rent,

how to promote internationally?

how to target that it can interested? hotel? particular? agency real estate?

thank you for your advice.

2. azraf

azraf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think hotels can be interested. You may run marketing campaign in different classified websites.

3. sun

sun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thank you azraf for you reply,

The problem with classified websites put you ads to you region, people need to select
    country cambodia for can see you ads. and many classified if your are not local
    you cannot post your ads.

I from cambodia I want to find buyer is outside cambodia europe , america
    before i contact big group same accor , big company want only buy land,
    i understand big company hotels international invest to cambodia
    not stay island , because island you cannot buy only take a concession for 99 years with renewal from gouvrment
    when I get the concession is more attractif price and 99 years is enough if i can live 99 years ...
    result is not easy to contact international investor.

4. azraf

azraf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can create your own website and do proper SEO so that if people search for "White Sand" or "White beach Sand" your site comes top from all over the world.
    Another option is - find similar website like: Alibaba, and list your item there.

You may check: http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/white-beach-sand-sale.html
    I found in Alibaba, price of White Sand - US $30-50 / Ton (from China). Some people selling at even $20. Compare your price to compete in international market.

5. sun

sun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi azraf i see , i wild trail , for website i have, for SEO i have to test , today i test to google find classieds international and now i place ads to many website. and i have a facebook, before i open, problem i see facebook me page to cambodia.
    Thank you very much when I find investor for purchase me beach, i invite every people form is forum holiday and make party.

6. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will have more luck by contacting an agent who has experience at selling or renting to international prospects. I'm not saying that you shouldn't follow the advice given to you by the other members here. But I figure that selling is not your strong point and it's one of those disciplines that takes years to master. It's preferable to work together with people that can help your goals become a reality as efficiently as possible. The agent will probably want his commission but he may also find you a good, high-paying client.

7. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If it is a beach resort that is operational or can be operational at once by the new owners, the department of tourism can be tapped for assistance. Even for new beach resorts that are qualified for foreign tourists, the tourism department will include it in their list to be promoted abroad. Now, with the sale of that resort you should probably post in forums and other classifieds in that category.

8. sun

sun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thank you for your reply, I very appreciat is forum for the quality. for agents yes I give 10% per transaction.
    for department of tourism in cambodia I mind not have a listing for promot.
    i have a good repport for ads classifieds. I see number 5 one agents him controle 50 agency in thailand, him want do business
    and him want to build villa for sale. I mind good way. i have to working every days , is see today testing RSS feed good repport or not?
    the island is virgin 100% now i build only same bungalows. me priority is sale beach with concession.

again thank you , and sorry for I not come here 4 days , I up for coming every 2 /3 days.
    if is forum have a banner i can put to me website because I very happy have good help and kindness messages from every members.
    this forum merit to be very known

9. nldisplays

nldisplays
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me seo is the best way to promote internationally.

10. sun

sun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seo same google adword? facebook compaign is good ideal?

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure that SEO or adwords would be a good fit. They are actually two different ways of promoting your website. Search engines have two separate listings , one free and one paid, with the paid option also referred to as "sponsored" ads. Whether you use these depends on the type of business you have, and I'm not clear on that, or even if you actually have a business. You said in your original post you had "white sand beaches for sale or rent". Some have assumed you are selling the sand. Are you, or are you renting or selling the actual property the sand sits on. Are you a realtor or a resort? Only if you are either of these, or are actually a business that sells sand, would SEO or Adwords be appropriate. Both are long term marketing techniques. SEO is used for the "free", or "organic" listings on the search engines. Adwords is used for the "sponsored" ads, and you would pay the search engines for these, based on the number of clicks your ad gets. Because of this, "sponsored" ads are also called PPC, or paid-to-click, ads.

12. Lalit K. Naawariyaa

Lalit K. Naawariyaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It takes a lot to start a business and even more than that to build it and a lot lot more to sustain it...

But over the time since it becomes habbit so it don't feels heavy... Its just like that going to Gym and working out heavier weights each and every day over the period of time till you bacome comfortable with heavier weights...

Now I advice you to work on working out the sale strategy and right target.. This is what you need at the moment....

SEO and online website is though very technical tool have good potential..