Business startup loans..?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by williamjames732, Jul 3, 2013.

1. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all,

Share some Useful tips or technique to get business start-up loans. And what is the SBA program from which business owners can apply business start-up loans for their business.

Looking for your replies Guys!!

Thanks

2. alicemenezes

alicemenezes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to get a good loan is to present them with a great and practical business plan.

3. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your plan should be good, your credit history should be good and everything should be presented in the correct manner to the lender. Having a property to put as collateral will give you a better chance to get the loan.

4. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to apply for any business plan, then you need to have a good business plan, well experienced persons behind that business and a good location for the business as all these factors are important to make any business successful and if you have all this, then you can get it easily.

5. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your replies guys!!

One more question : How can I maintain my credit score So, I can successfully get a business loan.

6. James Faulkner

James Faulkner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is the first basic step to start the business and in fact the planning is the main core factor to start any business and it is your responsibility to plan that how much investment is required and how much loan is required.

7. AlbernyJohny

AlbernyJohny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your business plan should be perfect so that it can convince the manager who provide the loans for starting a new business.

8. contech

contech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should have good credentials so that they can easily approve your loan for your business.

9. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should have good reputation in the market with respect to credentials.The more he is satisfied by your image and plans about the business,the more he will be providing you ease in giving up the loans.

10. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    I had spent a long time in banking field. My suggestion is that; please don’t take any type of loan. Start your business with your own money. It doesn’t matter, is it small or large but you will not feel any burden for paying debt. If you still need that, make a plan first. What do you have planned for using this loan? Most of the times, business loans are based on the usage.
    The first thing you want to determine is can you qualify for a loan. Lenders will look at the ability to repay. They will check your earnings from the business.
    Second One, they will check your credit history.
    Mostly lenders will also require an owner to invest 25% - 40% of their own money in a business before approving a loan.

11. eXept

eXept
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say a good credit score and such!

12. andrrival

andrrival
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, exactly this seems to be a good credit score.Thanks for the nice contribution.

13. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you can try Fast Cash Loans for your Business start-up. If you need fast cash loans, contact to FaaastCash.

14. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your credit history is good and you have a great business plan and the other important thing is your approach or contacts is effective then you have good chance to get business loan