Business Proposal Application

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sbucchare, Nov 1, 2011.

1. sbucchare

sbucchare
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recently came across this site called Quotegine when creating my business proposal. I thought I’d share my experience to help someone else who is in need of assistance. The website is www.quotegine.com. It is an application online that assists in creating business proposals. The site is extremely user friendly, especially for someone like me who doesn’t have much experience in using this type of application. It was so easy to sign up and get started. There are so many ways to personalize your proposal and keep it organized. They have tips and tricks to help you as well. I definitely recommend this site if you are in need of creating a business proposal.

2. audioenhancer44

audioenhancer44
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you write a business proposal, being neat is crucially important, as it will allow looking up information to be easier. To have an organized proposal, you will need multiple subheadings.A title for a heading can state the benefits, but it is important to have one for each section of the proposal. It is also important to avoid the use of poor grammar, for this is both unattractive and unprofessional.You will also want to avoid using words that are not needed. If you can get rid of a word while maintaining the point, then do so.

product design process

3. shockgarden143

shockgarden143
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this site "sbucchare" it is really nice.I would like to add that use points to express the features of your proposal because it is easy to understand.