Business promotion without webpage

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Bestkidclothing, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Bestkidclothing

Bestkidclothing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi!

I am trying to penetrate new markets with children clothing made from high quality natural materials ( I am wholeseller, not producer) , but I do not have any web page, just blog. I cant really create any webpage, as producers already have one.

2. mauricecowell

mauricecowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do not have a web page to promote your business then you can join in any forum so that you can get ideas also from people who succeeded to their business. A simple marketing will do such as leafleting and others will help you to recognize.

3. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have a particular scope in terms of markets you are trying enter? For example, locally, internationally, statewide, etc. Who is your target?

4. flemming

flemming
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do not have really webpage to advertise your business then you should do promotion through print media. I agree with the mauricecowell, join forum and give you number of ideas so that you may succeed your business.

5. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you make use of sites such as Freeindex and Qype? M.

6. Feroz

Feroz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google is everywhere; it’s even become a verb. Getting your business on Google should be a primary goal in your quest for free promotion. Google Local, for example, is the map function that lists your business on the Google map when you look up directions. Getting on the map is easily accomplished by getting a Google Local account and entering your information. After verifying your information, the people from Google will help you get your business on the map! Google also has a free option for listing coupons for your business on a variety of search sites. This will help to further encourage and introduce customers to your store.

7. D_J

D_J
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why can't you create a web page? Just because your producers do, doesn't mean you can't. Your web page is for you to advertise to your customers, aren't they different from your producers?

8. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog is another platform of webpage, in fact blog is better way to optimize a site.

9. Bestkidclothing

Bestkidclothing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's the biggest problem- to find forums where buyers are searching for sellers and on contrary. I was planning to register on similar forums as wholesaleforum. com, but it's pretty complicated to find useful ones. I am searching for international forums in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Tokyo, Scandinavia.
    Leafleting is not for me, I am not looking for buyers on local market, just international.

10. Bestkidclothing

Bestkidclothing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am going internationally, local market is not taken into consideration. I am searching for wholesale buyers in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Tokyo, Scandinavia to become partners.

11. Bestkidclothing

Bestkidclothing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are basically used by UK based users, but I am searching for American, Australian, Scandinavian wholesale buyers, who intentionally search for partners such as me - wholesaler.

12. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start using Facebook page, make sure you know where to find your target market is.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

14. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best solution that I can think of is link the blog to the website and create an online store along with the blog. Like Website can show customers your products and through the store they can purchase and will know who is the distributor.

15. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may also promote it by your Blog. Just keep sharing new content at your blog with your product description.

16. Maximspace

Maximspace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is a good method to promote your business if you do not have a website. Facebook offer business pages specially for this purpose. Logon to your facebook account and check.

17. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your business on Google should be a primary goal in your quest for free promotion. Google Local, for example, is the map function that lists your business on the Google map when you look up directions. A simple marketing will do such as leafleting and others will help you to recognize.

18. andrewtarant

andrewtarant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me, marketing items are the best ways to promote your products or services easily. Promotional items such as, marketing mugs, bags, printed umbrellas are affordable and people like to use these types of advertising tools for their company because marketing is the main and important part of company.

19. samvilla

samvilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its Better to have Website .
    Have blog with good Design also Works like to have Website , helps to promote Business and Increase Popularity . Offline Advertising is Also helps with Business promotion and tv Ads , Banner Advertising , Ref-feral Advertising are best .