Business promotion services like Adsubmitter...

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ErinHeaven, Jul 12, 2010.

1. ErinHeaven

ErinHeaven
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just signed up to Adsubmitter (having difficulties registering which I will call them about during the day). I'm also looking at similar services. Are these worth it for getting ads distributed far & wide on sites where they will be seen? Also, while I paid a one time fee, the terms talk about recurring charges which are not specified- can I use Adsubmitter successfully without incurring such charges? What other services are available which will give me good service in distributing my ads & business info? Thanks.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Erin:

I tried to get to AdSubmitter and got the following:
    Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

I also Googled "AdSubmitter" and found one posting on ripoffreport.com from a person who was not happy with their service. Of course, one bad experience does not mean they do not provide the service they promise, but I would research it further before I would pay them any more money.

3. ErinHeaven

ErinHeaven
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Their site was having problems that day. I wondered about that also. Anyway, I got things straightened with them & tried them for a week, saw no ads I posted show up anywhere but their own site so I asked for & got a full refund.