Business & Personal Webhosting Packages.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by salmank502, Sep 29, 2009.

1. salmank502

salmank502
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wonder if someone know from where I can get a business or personal web packages, email packages or domain registration at one place with smart utilities. Hosting Company must be in local Middle East countries.

I would appreciate if any one of you could be of my help.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum salmank502 and thanks for posting.

Why do you say that hosting has to be in the Middle East? Lots of businesses and webmasters host their site on the other side of the world, without any problems.

I'd suggest that you don't register your domain name through your host. Then if you have a problem with your host you can easily point your domain name at a new hosting plan and get your site up and running again. If your host has control over your domain name they might not make it so easy for you to move. You could register your domain with a service like NameCheap or GoDaddy for around $10.

You could have a look in our our Member Ads & Marketplace forum, some hosts have advertised their hosting plans there. You could also start a new thread there to outline your hosting requirements. You will definitely get a response to your ad.

3. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Our company provides a very good and reliable hosting services for all needs starting from a small business to giant one. And we also sell domains for clients comfort, you can try our 7 days trail pack in any plan you want.

You can check the details of our hosting plan here - Gr8ecom Hosting

Or can just PM me with your selected plan and domain name so I can activate 7 days trail for you.

Thanks

4. hussainahmed001

hussainahmed001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Following websites may fulfil almost all of your requirement:

www .eeregister. com
    5 pages website Starting at: $29.95 - AED 109.95 / year
    www .eehosting. com
    Hosting starting from: $99 AED 365 / year

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum hussainahmed001. I've had some business dealings with Dubai before, are you based near there? (Sorry for going off topic).