Business Page promotion

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 14, 2015.

1. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have business page on Facebook and I want to enlist this page in organic searches for some selected keywords. I need suggestions from forum to enlist my business page in organic searches for some selected keywords

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure what you mean by "enlist" the page in organic searches. Did you want to get the Facebook page ranked, or did you want to use the Facebook page to get your main website ranked. The answer would be different in each case.
    If you wanted to get your Facebook page ranked, you can't do most of the on-page optimization, since you do not have access to the source code. You can, however, make sure you use the keywords you want to rank for in your updates. You can also link to your Facebook page, using your keywords, in any articles you write or videos you may create. Some networking sites also allow you to add your Facebook page to your profile.
    If you wanted to use your Facebook page to rank your main site, you can use the same steps above, but rather than simply using your desired keywords in your updates, you would use them as links to your main page from your updates. Articles, videos, etc., would contain links to your main page, but they(the articles, videos, etc.) can be shared on your Facebook page. Networking sites profiles should already have a link to your main website, but you can also share updates to your profile on your Facebook page.

3. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for quick and informative reply. "enlist " means to make visible my Facebook page in organic searches. I have one more question to you, can regular work on Facebook promote it for the keywords that we are using in comments or keywords having in URL

4. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sharing more engaging and quality content is an important part to improve Facebook visibility. Some social networking sites allow to add their Facebook page URL on the profile page. It will help to promote your page.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Once again, I am having trouble understanding your question, and this time I can't even guess what your question actually means. Do you want to use keywords in comments, and then promote your Facebook page for those keywords? If so, I think that may be backwards. Or, are you asking if you can post comments somewhere using the keywords for which you want your Facebook page to rank? If that's your question, the answer is "No". I'm confused about the second part of your question, "keywords having in URL". What does that have to do with promoting your Facebook page?

6. WilliamChen

WilliamChen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every one has their own views for promoting their business page. Creating a business page is not a big deal but the big deal is to maintain it everyday and keep it updating time to time. In case of promoting we can do one more thing we can create our own blog in different sites such as Quora and many more and can start sharing and we can share it through different social networking sites.

7. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mean the keyword that I have adjusted in the URL and I also use that keyword in the comments. I have one more question to you, do all the URL that I am using on Facebook page get power for ranking when that URL gets comments and likes. I have read on many blog posts that because of natural activities on Facebook Page URL of Website is also promoted

8. Hum Students

Hum Students
    uix_expand uix_collapse

all have gave every good suggestions. I like to add that make your page a very much informative and helpful for you customers. So that they can get helping info there.
    also use FB advertisements for the maximum reach of your services and special events etc.

9. Mehak

Mehak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you try to increase the page rank(PR) of your facebook page url.

10. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Mehak I want to inform you that PR of social network pages are not increased. Moreover Google has stopped to update web tool bar PR of all web pages.

11. Mehak

Mehak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can check PR for social network pages like facebook. My facebook page PR is 2.