Business organization tips?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by oneplace, May 4, 2010.

1. oneplace

oneplace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone,

I am kind of a nerd and love writing and learning about new ways to organize your business information and business processes. Some of my favorite ways to organize this business information are to de-clutter my office and computer desktop by utilizing folders and files for information, using a online business solution to keep tasks, files and conversations organized, and to plan out your day as much as possible.

Are there other tips that you swear by that I'm not aware of yet? Let me know! It'll definitely help me out, and probably be used as inspiration for upcoming articles to help others keep organized.

2. Chanwho

Chanwho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a list fan myself, if it's on paper then i find i'm much more productive than if i'm just trying to knock off things from a list in my head. I believe the pro's teach this in their lectures too. nothing better than physically being able to tick something off as done.

#2 Chanwho, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  3. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

More productive VS More organized
    Being organized doesn't mean productive. There is a question that help you more productive that I love:

What I produce to day?

Ask it before you sleep. and do correction 2morrow. write in in writing so you don't forget.