Business or Job?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by japz, Mar 17, 2012.

1. japz

japz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone!

I am 23, single male from Philippines,. I resigned from my previous job, because I believe the greater opportunity to grow is managing your own business. Did I make my right choice? I chose to be a businessman rather of being an employed man. Please let me know your advice.,thanks.

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm also from Philippines :D Welcome to Business advice forum!
    I also one of those who decided to work on my own and treat my online adventure as business.
    It will be great if you provide information about what kind of business are you into?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum japz, I hope that you did make the right choice and that your business is very successful for you. What type of business will you start?

4. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no right and wrong, the most important what kind of life you want. Either drop your dream or continue it.

When you success in business, people will comment that you are smart and well planning.

When you failure in business, people will comment that you are too young to start business, should work for others to get more experience, it is stupid idea to start business, lack of capital.

5. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you left your permanent job because you have a new idea for your future - your own business idea, then you have made the right choice. But if you are only looking for a job - that's not sensible, I guess.

6. EmilisM

EmilisM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh... It's difficult question... Firstly, You must ask to yourself: Do i want that I have not a fixed incomes in all my life and Don't I affraid a high risk?
    Secoundly, business is an art, you can realize in this. But if you think only about money it's equal zero. Now you you have answer. Good luck.

7. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome most to BAF Japz, I think you made the right choice, For me it is better to have my own business than employed, Your Boss is your self. Hope you will have a great time and good luck to you business.

8. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Idealistically, I believe owning a business is better than working for someone else. Realistically, though, building a business takes time even though life never stops.

I prefer supplementing my entreprenueurial aspirations with working for others. It keeps money coming in while I get the business going.

But if someone can make it all happen right out of the gate, more power to them!

9. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with denise although I didn't start my online business while I work. I was kicked out of my job back years ago because of the stupid things i did :D but then that was also the time I tried creating my own sites. I then work for someone else again and then quit after I learned things.

10. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Got money, do own business. No money, work for others. If you are bill gate, but no money in hand, what you going to do?

11. deepy

deepy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Job is just a way to rotate daily life .behalf the job person can,t full fill so i prefer business . my think