Business opportunity for lazy people. Adsense Revenue Sharing.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by vlada, Sep 26, 2008.

1. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is the opportunity for those people who do not want to create own sites or blogs. You can use a program called Google AdSense to make money from posting your articles to the AdSense Revenue-Sharing Sites. You submit your articles or simple posts to the Revenue-Sharing Web sites ; in return these sites will place your Google AdSense codes in your articles and then rotate your articles to thousands of viewers. When someone reads you articles or posts, and then clicks on the Google AdSense box in your articles, you get paid.

When you submit your articles, forum posts, videos, photos, reviews, rating lists, etc. to these revenue-sharing sites, they will be posted for all their readers and viewers to see. These will be displayed with both your Google AdSense, and the revenue-sharing sites from Google AdSense. They usually rotate this 50/50, so half the time their Google AdSense will be displayed, the other half the time your Google AdSense will be displayed. This is very fair as you will provide the content, and they will supply the traffic. Everyone is a winner and everyone gets paid with this partnership.

2. taki

taki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yea this does work. I know a few that have paid me some funds. I make less with them though than I do by publishing an article on a site of mine and promoting it. These companies at a maximum give you 50% of whatever ad revenue you produce.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Threads Merged!

Some people do make money out of this. But I don't see it as being a great option for lazy people to be honest. If you don't work hard at writing lots of quality content you will not make decent revenue from Adsense revenue sharing. It is not a get rich quick opportunity.

4. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have correctly understood the main idea. It is not the quick rich opportunity. It is for the people who are enough lazy to create their own site or blog but for those people who like to create contents.