Business Merchant Accounts (CCP)

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by 247consulting, Jul 8, 2011.

1. 247consulting

247consulting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recieve a Free No Cost No Obligation Analysis of your Merchant Account (Credit Card processing Account). If you are not recieving "Straight Pass Through" at True Bank Cost then you likely have hidden fees. Most Processing Companies and Banks offer a great "Front Rate" but in reality they pad Visa and Master Card Interchange Surcharges to make a hefty profit.

There are over 50 Tiers that Visa and Master Card catagorize card types and some processing companies often "Miscatagorize" these tiers which result in a higher rate. They disguise them with labels such as "Qualified", "Non Qualified" and "Mid Qualified". In reality, these catagories do not exist. They are simply the Processing company or Banks way of disguising hidden fees.

If you are not getting Straight Pass through then you are not getting wholesale rates at true bank cost.

My recomendation is to have your statements analyzed at no obligation.

2. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well said. I agree and am also a victim of many hefty fines and surcharges I have paid.

3. 247consulting

247consulting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

James,

Are you still paying the hefty surcharges?

4. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I am still paying them although I've filed for closure of three visa cards and now am only using one but still I see many bank charges and some government taxes which becomes a handsome amount when paying for it.