business management

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by bmk, Jan 6, 2010.

1. bmk

bmk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi;

In the competitive envoirment where many businesses are just taking there last breaths,there is a lot of mergers between giant companies specailly in banking sector.
    SO THE QUESTION IS "How you will manage your business in such kind of head to head competition"
    give your views about business management
    personal Ideas will be highly appreciable

cheerx
    :)

#1 bmk, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

By maintaining a close eye on all expenditure and keeping costs as low as possible. Also, making sure to capitalise on every opportunity possible. Personally I will maintain a positive attitude and be open to new opportunities and possibilities.

3. kittelsoncarpo

kittelsoncarpo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In business, you can't avoid having competition head to head. For me, I don't want to compete head to head because it could be risky on my part. Maybe I could lose some money but if I try competing in a guerrilla marketing way, probably I could win without competing head to head.

4. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By offering a good service at a good price and interacting with clients, potential clients and everyone else in the same industry to establish a network of collaboration.

5. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to succeed in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills.. by taking your time and planning out all the necessary steps you need to reach to achieve success..

>> to be successful in business you need to be organized…

>> all successful businesses keep detailed records. by keeping detailed records, you'll know where the business stands financially and what potential challenges you could be facing…..

>> analyze your competition ..competition breeds the best results…..

>> understand the risks and rewards…a good question to ask is "what's the downside?" if you can answer this question, then you know what the worst-case scenario is

>> be creative…always be looking for ways to improve your business and to make it stand out from the competition

>> stay focused on achieving your short-term goals and give the rest time to come together on its own.

>> there are many successful businesses that forget that providing great customer service is important

>> consistency is key component to making money in business. you have to consistently keep doing the things necessary to be successful day in and day out.

6. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe there should be a lot of research to Marketing and reporting every time and having correct evaluation is necessary.

You need to work on how your product or business actually works effectively without any crisis. You need to have strong resource side by side delivering effective business.