Business loans for co-operated type business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by TammyTammy, May 18, 2015.

1. TammyTammy

TammyTammy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,
    I've been a cleaner for about 18 months, very part time and mostly means work. However, now I want to build a proper living from it and I am thinking of setting up an actual business. I also thought about a trash bin service or garbage bin rental services. While browsing, I found about Junk it, Canada. Is it sensible to get co-operated with a trash bin service for a residential cleaning business. One thing I am wondering about is, How can I invest in a co-operated type business? Can I get business loans for it?

2. James4

James4
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Tammy if there you have opportunities and found yourself best to survive trash bin service then you should have to invest the money. You can get co-operated with a trash bin service. Every co-operated communities have their own norms. You should need to get connected with co-operated authority and talk about the service.
    You can absolutely get the small start up business loans. SBA gives you opportunities to get loans for startup your business. For more information about business loans get connect with your nearby business financial consultant. Financial consultant helps you to make this process fast and easy.