Business, Investment or any Financial advices and issues

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by helpinghands, Dec 7, 2011.

1. helpinghands

helpinghands
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone, :)If anyone is facing problems in Financial matters, Investment or Insurance matters, or even if you want to run or own a business or know about various sectors or Industries in India then kindly browse India Brand Equity Foundation and also try suggest it to others.

Just check it once on the internet and you can know how good it is. since it is maintained by the Ministries of chambers of commerce in India.
    You get all the latest governmental updates and help from here. One can also find the FDI details related to anything over here. this website is connected to many other commercial websites providing governmental information, records, business reports, industry reports, sectoral reports and guidelines for the public welfare and development.
    since iam unable to mention the website, as this is my first post here, so you can search it with India Brand Equity Foundation. IBEF.

2. harry987

harry987
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey that's great... I have listened about it many times... even my most of the family members are now have a membership with India Brand Equity Foundation. IBEF is a huge resource centre on financial, insurance and banking systems of India, major growth areas such as biotechnology, IT and software, major investments into different states of India

#2 harry987, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012