Business Improvement Strategies

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Sarah Hill, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Sarah Hill

Sarah Hill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have my own business. But my business is not in growth. I want to know some strategies to grow my business. The main purpose to join business advice is to take ideas regarding business strategies. I hope this will help me in future.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It would help if you told us what the business was and what marketing you are doing.

3. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As said by fisicx, We need to know what type of business you are doing.

Basic Tips: I think you need to focus on Quality, Competitive price and I think in starting you should sell at low price but its depend on your product/business quality. I mean you don't want to sell product worth $200 at but If you are getting just $10 profit by selling it at $190 then it will be ok for establishing your business or getting more customer.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Both of the responses you've received so far make good points. There are so many ways to market a business it's impossible to help in your situation without knowing what you have done so far. Also, although some marketing methods can be used by almost any type of business, knowing specifically what type of business you have can help narrow it down.
    Dewlance mentioned reduced prices as a way to help grow your business. This can help as long as you don't set prices too low to make profit. But even low prices won't help if no one knows your business exists. So we need more information about your specific situation to really give you the help you need.

5. Simon_G

Simon_G
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd take a step back for a second and see if you can find the answer to the following questions...

Are you ready to grow?
    Do you have procedures in place to deal with a larger client base?
    Can you cover the costs of a larger client base?
    How has your business performed since you started it?
    What were your targets and how close have you come to them?
    If you have not met your targets, why not?
    How have you been marketing your business and how has the marketing performed?
    What is your current cost per client and can you reduce this cost to maximise your profit?
    How are you comparing against your competitors?
    What feedback have you got from your previous clients and how can you use this to add value to your business?
    What is your ideal client and are you targetting them directly?
    What is your next 6 months / 12 months projections and will you meet them? If not then why not?
    Can you save costs anywhere?

Just a few questions to get you thinking about where you are and where you want to be. If you can answer them in detail then you will have a better chance of making it work in teh longer term, while giving you suggestions on how you can improve.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anthony Daly

Anthony Daly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In every small or big business, business growth plays an essential role. Growth is a very important aspect for every business. One of the best way to achieve potential growth in business is with the help of technology. With the help of internet a businessman can promote their business on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Blogging, and get good initiative in their business.

7. Daniel Jameson

Daniel Jameson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I am not a businessman but i have worked with business service providers and i will be very glad if my knowledge can help anyone. Before choosing any business formation service, you have to formulate the business strategy. Each person requires a road map to achieve its goals.
    You have to do some home work to grow your business like-
    • You have to collect all the facts that can improve your business.
    • Analyse your financial requirements and goals.
    • Bring right people in your business.
    • Formulate your vision statement that will help you in business shape and direction.
    • Work on your strength and weakness.

8. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We can advice you better if tell us your your industry and what business you are running.
    But as you have asked for business strategies. There are lot of it but primarily it depends upon the business type. There are lot of strategies some are using social media marketing, Promotional products, direct Marketing, E-marketing or digital marketing, some are using papers, TV and radio for business promotion. But first you need to understand who are your clients and what they want. If focus on these things you can definitely make a right road map for your business.

9. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sarah you don't really say much about your business or what you are looking for is it traffic to your website? Solo ads or facebook can bring fast results for testing something, with solo ads you can buy as little as 100 names - try "Udimy" to buy them. Facebook ads can run for a few days or longer. For many other suggestions, many free, read "99 ways to flood your website with traffic" by Mick Macro

10. Salifu

Salifu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No matter what type of business it is that your are trying to grow. Think about a well planned content marketing strategy. Content marketing when done well could either drive in sales or leads with which you can potentially use to grow your business. Good luck