Business help required...

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Mayfairracing, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Mayfairracing

Mayfairracing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I need some help or guidance as to how to start a premium rate text message service for my horse racing tipping service. Can someone point me in the right direction and any legalities i need to be aware of.

Does anyone know of a company that provides a reliable text messaging service?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

MayfairRacing (mayfairracing.com)

2. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you try to contact communication service provider? Usually they have advertisement package to reach target audience, and SMS service for premium subscriber.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mayfairracing

Mayfairracing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your reply. I've not contacted any provider as yet. Just need to know more about the legal stuff as well as any recommendations for uk providers.

4. jcworlditsme

jcworlditsme
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say that the best people to contact are PhonePayPlus as they deal with all of the premium rate stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mayfairracing

Mayfairracing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's great. Lots of useful info on their website....thanks. Has anyone setup a premium rate service before?

6. paralin

paralin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you try on Google then it will be really hard for you to find god money making tips. So, I would like to recommend you that contact with any consultant or adviser as they can provide you much better information than anyone else. If you want to find good places then you can try "ratracewinner.com" and "onlineagents.com". It will be helpful for you.

7. Mayfairracing

Mayfairracing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many thanks for your suggestions which i will take a look into. I think PayPhonePlus which was recommended by JC is what i need to look into as they specialize in this area.

The other thing that i am trying to do which i am not suceeding at the moment is website traffic. I am not getting much traffic flowing to the website. How do i approach this in the most cost effective way?

Also i would be grateful for feedback on my website, comments, suggestions as to how to improve the site to maximise hits.

http://www.mayfairracing.com

Regards