Business Developer for Three Mobile

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ken Three Mobile, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Ken Three Mobile

Ken Three Mobile
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,

My name's Ken and I'm looking after the Louth area for Three Mobile. We have some excellent packages available and on average we are saving our customers 25 to 35% on their monthly phone bills. If you are thinking of moving networks and would like to have a chat feel free to give me a call on 0833006600.

Best regards,
    Ken

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good to meet you here on Business Advice Forum Ken, I hope that you are getting lots of customers for Three here in Louth. I've heard great recommendations of your service in the Dundalk area and you seem to have lots of happy customers.

3. Ken Three Mobile

Ken Three Mobile
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to meet you Fergal. I'm actually new to the business having previously worked for O2. Good to hear that people are switching to Three! They're very competitive at the moment due to a relatively small market share so there's some good deals to be had. They've also brought their network up to standard so coverage is very strong compared to a few years ago. Hopefully I can save businesses in Louth a few euros on their communications. Congrats on the forum. Very well laid out and informative.

Ken

• Like Like x 1
  4. manojagadi

manojagadi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Ken, Welcome to the forum.