Business depend on technology but need suggestion ?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by lindacare1, May 27, 2013.

1. lindacare1

lindacare1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone

I am a business person and I manage all things by my loving ipad, but I an not able to find great business app to edit docs, words and other business files. My friend steve recommend me about one ipad app Word Docs - Editor & Word processor for Microsoft Office Word & for OpenOffice You can create, edit, open if you have any suggestion please share with me

Waiting for your suggestions

BR

2. racheljordon

racheljordon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are many apps available some free and paid for business purpose with the help of these apps you can easily create, edit, delete and mange you business documents on ipad. check out these link it will help you. you can try hopTo and icloud

I think it will help you.

3. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Linda , Welcome to Business Advice Forum.Thanks for joining with us.you can find business apps here http://www.apple.com/ipad/business/apps/

Also have a look at this links too http://www.infoworld.com/slideshow/95935/user-picks-7-hot-ipad-apps-business-216735

I hope it will help you.

Hi Rachel, Welcome to Business Advice forum.Thanks for joining with us.
    There is no link in your post.I think you need at least 2 posts before posting links on BAF.

• Like Like x 2
  4. VPSGuru

VPSGuru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello linda

Today , you have so much app for business. Androdi , Apple, php softwer, cms softwers. All what you wont. Tell mi whay kind of job you doing and I can try searching some apps for you and put here links, if you wont.

5. racheljordon

racheljordon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, magician661 you are right and Thanks for inform me I will try to post link here after 2 posting.

6. leokhan

leokhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, Ma'm
    There are many business application that are available on internet your business. You can go through the internet & find more advanced app to make your work easy & effective.

7. BobC

BobC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Linda - as above posters have suggested, there are lots of apps available for word processing. I would recommend the Pages app for iOS. It is quite similar to Word, and allows you to export documents via email (or print if you have that functionality set up).

8. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology'e are backbone of any of company. With the passage of time it get outdated daily new versions are available so u need to be up to date to get enhanccement and full use of resources