Business consultants in UAE

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by steevephilip, Oct 10, 2014.

1. steevephilip

steevephilip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Friends
    i would like to ask few opinion on how we can share the profit of a new startup company in Middle East Countries..So me and a very good friend want to launch a new startup company.We are planning to start a finance related business.so friends please help us by suggesting some good Auditing firms and consultancies.I had checked in internet and got a big list..But i dont know how many on them are in genuine...What do you think about what would be the best way to make a fair deal?
    If you have any questions, to help you understand more of the situation please ask, I'll be happy to answer.

Thank You!

2. Morison menon

Morison menon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Steeve..
    There are several firms which offer you both the auditing ang consulting services. Also, some of them will help you with completing the formalities of your company startup. Before taking the final decision,visit them and inquire about them thoroughly.

#2 Morison menon, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Steeve:

Morison has the right idea, although I did have to clean up the grammar a bit. You already took the first step by searching the internet - you'd be surprised how many people come here and ask a question without doing that. Now comes the fun part. Take your big list and contact each of the companies to evaluate the quality if their services. If you have a few companies you are definitely considering, come back here and ask if anyone has experience with them - or even better, ask the companies you are considering for references, and contact them.