Business changes for 2013

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by marcus47, May 7, 2013.

1. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are almost 5 months into 2013, have you made any significant changes in your business. Did you hire new employees or did you have to let some of your workers go? Share your experiences and your tips right here.

2. scottbaird

scottbaird
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business can change with time to time. Sometime its changes a lot and somethime it seems to still. Experiences will change according to time and situation.

3. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think business is going to include strong online marketing campaigns as mostly user are shifting to internet and like to buy or sell through online means.

4. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Employee retention is always a most difficult and most important job... Also, employee satisfaction is very important at this time...

And I think Social Media is playing a big role in business promotion.... and it will grow more and more...

5. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I acknowledge your suggestion but everyone want better then better. If you want to retain your employees so create a good atmosphere and remove the difference in between boss and employes.

6. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I acknowledge you suggestion. You are right online marketing is essential for every type of business.