Business and profite

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by nashir, Aug 6, 2012.

1. nashir

nashir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which business is most easy and profitable in the world?

2. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess no one... Because business is not an easy task... Business means big responsibly to our client and our country.. Many things is included with our Business.. But According current market. SEO is the best business to do... But any kind of business you have 1st you have start it. Before you start, You have full knowledge about it... Not a full But at least you know what king of business is this how should i get profit by doing this all things is meter .....

3. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes kimi, You are right saying that Any business is not easy but we should try to solve that problem by face to face & reduce it then may be Any Business like not a big thing. But Starting a new business that is a big thing. there are many problem because we have no enough Knowledge about it. How to start, How to manage or handle, which thing is more important or not etc. But put in market track is more important. New business takes a more time and hard work.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate for sure but you gotta have big fund

5. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it would be on the basic needs of human, like on foods. since they are the most needed by people and that it is a simple task, though you really must work hard and think of new strategies to make your business elevate from others. :)

6. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you would mean which business requires less work and more profit.

Start a web marketing agency. Offer web design, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, web hosting and other web related marketing services... The fun part is that you do the work once and get paid monthly, well... this is how I do it any ways :D

If you would like to know how to get started just let me know, I will share with you the steps you need to take :)

7. StarkSEM

StarkSEM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Eww... botting software.

Gross.

8. BAFHarvest

BAFHarvest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi mr.Stark, could we consider that as good or bad? if it let us earn extra profit, would it be bad? :) i know that what he meant is such a software that does work for him, and that it must be avoided.

9. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sorry, I did not uderstand what you mean by this, can you kindly explain the reason for your comment and I will gladly elaborate on anything you wish to know regarding my post. :)

10. even

even
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anything you love to do will let you go a long way.

11. masterbizcoach

masterbizcoach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

None actually, business is about the people who are running it. One must passionate enough to work hard to achieve business goal.

12. brandon088

brandon088
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think there is no easy business,all the business for me is really difficult and very challenging,in Finland i notice that there are a lot of entrepreneur already encounter bankruptcy in fact i own a business before and i fell down i use to do some mass communication in Helsinki and it was really hard for me manage that's why i say there is no easy business.

13. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This*is a common question. Many people want an easy and profitable business, but they don't realize that running a business should be based on your passions.
    If your passion for the business is fixed, then things will all go much easier,and be more fun.