Business and Intellectual Property Law

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ACOlmsted, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACOlmsted

ACOlmsted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody-

I run a law firm in Seattle with a focus on business and intellectual property law. The majority of my clients are small business owners. The rates I charge are affordable to startups and those unable to afford the inflated rates found at large law firms.

Much of my practice entails properly structuring businesses to ensure the owners are individually insulated from the liabilities of their business. In addition, I have been able to structure the majority of my client’s businesses in a manner that saves them a substantial amount in IRS taxes, offsetting my rates.

The other major practice area of my firm is intellectual property law, including trademark, copyright and patent law issues. I am often asked to help my clients protect their intellectual property and have helped clients with a wide range of needs, both domestic and international.

If you are a business owner interested in doing business in Washington State, or a business owner located anywhere who is interested in protecting your intellectual property, please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation initial consultation.

You can read more about my firm and me at OlmstedLawGroup.com. Thank you for your time and interest!

Sincerely,

Andrew Olmsted

2. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In future if I'll required your services then surely will contact to you

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Andrew, welcome to Business Advice Forum, I hope you enjoy your time with our community.

4. Richard Thompson

Richard Thompson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Andrew Olmsted!!!

Welcome to you. Today I have join this community, I am very happy today because I get a chance to discuses in this community so I hope you will accompany with me.........
    Thanks and nice day,

Thanks and Regards.
    Richard Thompson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.