Business Affairs of the Heart

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by prezy, Jan 25, 2012.

1. prezy

prezy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good day,I just want to know in a lay mans term how you can generate income on blogs? what and how adsense are placed? I hope you can tell me how. How come some got so many advertisements on their blogs?

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

adsense allow certain number of banner ads and link ads so some sites use them all to gain but if you want your site to look decent enough where users can read clearly what you've been writing, just put about 2 or even just one. sites that are selling product usually just put one ad not compromising a potential buyer.

3. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to get register with the Google adsense. After the account verification, Google places on your website. Whenever a visitor clicks on an ad $0.5 or a fixed percentage goes to your account. You cant withdraw until you have $100 in your adsense account. Microsoft adcenter and yahoo ad center also work in the similar pattern.
    This is one of the ways people make money online.
    Moreover, people also sell different products, softwares, tools and services on the internet as well.
    I hope it helps.

4. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of ways on generating money from blogs. One of which is through Google Adsense.