Business Advice Forum Video Review

Discussion in 'Announcements Archive' started by Fergal, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

2. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree and disagree, but I think a forum staying on it's topic is very important. But also having a variety of topics are nice. But he says on topic sections, how are the current ones not on topic? I dont know, just think he should explain a little more. I think it's perfect. Could use some more content areas, but I think this is a good starting point.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually agree what he said about focusing on business like stocks and etc.. however the sound of his clicks is bothering me :D

4. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Icons should be updated to something related to the Topic.
    Navigation Bars that is only accessible by registered users should be only available/visible when users logged in.
    The login form should be separated with the banner under it.
    It can be place on the blue Navigation bar.
    I also have the same idea in Favicon and Theme.
    Adding that I think we should also give a button for enlarging the fonts. Some members can have a little bit trouble finding the words or reading the words on the forum.

Some of the things he said kinda makes me think that some of the functions of the forum like the BAF Site of the Day is he isn't really aware of. It's not a competition. It's a forum where you can promote your website and get some reviews.

Live chat is a bit more problematic when it comes to moderation. Having a live support is not really necessary that necessary.

Although I agree with the YouTube video promotion and Guest business celeb so we can gather more members and a much more interactive.

• Like Like x 1