Burlap Fabric Site, Business and Blog Review

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by somedioe, Aug 12, 2012.

1. somedioe

somedioe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here is a live link to the site: http://burlapfabric.com

What I am looking for in the review: I'd like comments on the everything and anything, if possible. More specifically, as it relates to presentation of products, ease of purchasing, blog content or any other recommendations on how to better the online presentation or business model. Comments on best practices as it relates to my business using social media would also be appreciated.

About the business/website: BurlapFabric.com has been around for about a year and a half, and, as you can tell, sells burlap fabric. We try to use social media to the best of our abilities as well.

2. lwonnaco

lwonnaco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

--->Put on one ebook of crafting burlap into three home projects: A project for turning your burlap into jewelry, a project for turning your burlap into bags and purses and a project for using burlap in picture frames. Show a volume purchaser how to use a large quantity of your burlap in crafting items that others will buy. You would be surprised what crafty people can do with a burlap feed sack.
    --> Put up a report on the history of burlap and its evolving texture and colors. Tell your customers that you know the history, how different burlap around the world compares and that you know what is good and bad burlap.
    --->Give 25 yards or 50 yards of burlap to a local elementary school and ask them to get crafting. Go back and get a picture of all the kids and the teachers so your customers can see that you are generous and give to the community. Also, show other schools what they can do with the burlap they buy from you.

• Like Like x 1