Bulgaria VPS - Any recommendations please?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

MY REQUIREMENTS:
    40 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1 gb of ram, 1000 gbs of bandwidth. Budget is $30/mo. Bulgaria
    What can you say about warez-host.com, its pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity? Are they reliable?

Any alternatives?

2. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest to get more quality options. My suggestion is Hostzealot vps solutions that have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!

3. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com VPS deals are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Servers are supported perfectly well and prices are asffordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
    Support is helpful for 24/7.

4. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Last time I heard they did not end up with a refund for one of their customers. Not sure, why would they do this, as they been in business since like 10 years now.

5. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My experience with warez-host.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

6. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

QHoster.com VPS deals are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They have servers in many locations:
    UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo). Prices are low and support is second to none.

7. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove promotional links.
    Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

#7 Pinko, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  8. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

9. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should rely on hostsailor. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

#9 Ocido, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  10. markb

markb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per your requirements, I suggest you to go with managed web hosting services where in you get complete web hosting support on any technical issues, better configuration at low price, free cPanel and more.