Buisness Advice Daily questionary

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by noreturn, Jan 25, 2013.

1. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok so everyday (I will try and be more active) I will post a question and you will respond to it.. Everyday the questions will get a little harder until I run out then we will go back to easy ones. All of these questions are opinion based so there is no right or wrong answer so don't be afraid to answer..

What do you do on a day when your business has little to no customers?

A. Close Early
    B. Stay open in hope of more customers
    C. Advertise outside your store attracting more customers
    D. Other

So go ahead and answer, and if you would like feel free to explain your answer.

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My answer is (D). I devote my time make the process more efficient which can reduce my burden and work in peak season or peak hours ...

3. Minerva

Minerva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

(D) Advertising. not just outside your store. you should advertise your business everywhere!

4. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never give up person might not choose to answer A, B or C.
    D has better chance of success because advertising can be in many forms such as social media or email.

5. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also answered (D). Why is my store not receiving a huge number of visitors? Could it be my location? Do they know my store and products?

Location - It is important to establish your store where you can approach and attract people. It's much easier to offer products and services where the visitors, buyers can visit your store easily.
    Advertisements - Put a little effort on advertising your product and services. Your store maybe in the reach of a particular community, but if you don't inform them about your products, it'll be useless.
    Try to set-up signage, print ads, flyers etc. along the usual track/path of people. The store maybe hidden or too small to notice at all. Create engaging promos and offers, that might picked up persons' interests.

You just can't wait all-day long for your customers to come. I believe that more efforts applied, will bring us the satisfaction we need.

6. santoshsinha

santoshsinha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My answers is D you are satisfied to custmers.

7. BrianMitchell1

BrianMitchell1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Advertising and bringing quality to your material is good to bring you back in your business.