Build Storage Server, Rack Design and Integration | Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by James4, May 29, 2015.

1. James4

uix_expand uix_collapse

Apr 16, 2015
    I am looking for build my own server as per my business requirement. I have gone recommended for MCE Inc from one of my best friend. He's from IT background. MCE’s a design, manufacturer, and systems integrator of custom configured appliance servers and embedded computing solutions for OEMs and ISVs (independent software providers). I have checked their website. You can also find it here. With 40+ years’ experience in the technology industry in Silicon Valley, MCE Inc. effectively partners with its clients in design, manufacturing, delivery and support of computing solutions that includes:

• Appliances for mission critical applications
    • Server platforms for small to large enterprises
    • Enterprise and ruggedized storage systems with full scalability
    • Embedded computing solutions for various specialty industries including medical and robotics
    • Rack systems design and integration.

So, as I live in San Jose, CA. I found it's good for me to get their services. Company hardly 13 to 15 miles away from here, where i live.

Now, my question is when I get to connect with them what kind of queries should i have to ask from them. Like data storage and security issue, about quick and fast storage, and other Technical and server faqs, and also for Rack Design and Integration.
    Every one's suggestion would be appreciated.

If some one have good experience from some other companies then also tell me about them.
    Thanks in advance.