Brochures make a difference

Discussion in 'Traditional Offline Marketing' started by graphic designer, Jul 2, 2012.

1. graphic designer

graphic designer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I learned from college and because i am a freelance graphic designer I know that brochures can is a good way to introduce your product to a potential client.

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes no doubt. It's a free form of advertising by other people who wants to spread the word about their services and products online.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

A brochure could be particularly important for a graphic designer. If I was considering using the services of a graphic designer, I'd prefer to hire a designer who practised what they preached and had high quality graphic work to promote their own business. Your own brochure would be something else to add to your portfolio as an example of what you can do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. phatyo

phatyo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very true, I made a youtube channel not to long ago and gave away brochures at my local target. Got an extra 200 views that day! Made a big difference back then.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congrats on that one. Hope it all work out for you on a long period of time.

6. memoonamike

memoonamike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Brochure advertisement is a good source to get customers and clients from a specific area and people easily understand your business.

7. ilovedesign

ilovedesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it is. But brochures, of course have to be laid out and designed in a very interesting and professional way. Otherwise, they'll end up in trash bins.

8. nvir477

nvir477
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes... But If You Create You Site Like brochure then it`s Really Good For You..

9. tianshaguli

tianshaguli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

200?That have to learn how to do under the 200 is a big number

10. kailamilos

kailamilos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I most definitely agree with this statement. As a graphic designer you should be able to create a variety of marketing materials that demonstrate your ability to design unique and memorable materials that vividly reflect a brand's identity. Designing your own marketing collateral is a great way to demonstrate your graphic design expertise. Have you thought about designing presentation folders in your marketing efforts?

They are a great item to use when networking or making proposals to potential clients. Presentation folders or even presentation binders can be used to showcase your portfolio of work and inform clients about the services you offer. The folder itself can attest to your graphic design capabilities. This article offers some great tips on how to successfully use presentation folders to market your services
    http://www.companyfolders.com/blog/4-essential-tips-for-successful-presentation-folder-marketing.

I was thinking that you could even incorporate your business card and brochures within your presentation folder! If you coordinate these marketing materials, you'll establish a professional image amongst the clients you hope to serve!

11. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah I am agree with you, if you have offline business then brochures is one of the best way to promote your business.

12. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can't agree with you more. Brochures is great for offline busines´╝î but it may not work for online business. I think promote buiness online/offline should apply different media methods.

13. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes this is a great way to promote your business offline. You can easily hand them out to others or see if you can leave some at various business' for people to pick up.

14. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Brochurse are useful for the traditional media.

15. PlastoCards

PlastoCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It has no doubt brochure is the great way to promote the things and tell everything about you and your products without say any words. So, it is must to make an interesting and good design of brochure with all details.

16. esprintguy

esprintguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly! That is especially true if you are targeting the local market. Print media has always been the best marketing medium for those types of markets. That is not to say that print media won't work with markets other than the local ones. By the way, you can download brochure templates from http://www.printplace.com/printing/brochure-templates.aspx

17. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt... but the art is pitching it at a level that will appeal to the majority of your customers - I find this can be challenging because each has their own needs and expectations... how do you approach the wording aspects? M.