Branded Laptop

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 17, 2016.

1. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which one is the best branded third generation Laptop ? My budget is $800.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked a couple of major retailers, and found a couple of sixth generation laptops for $799, with 8GB of memory, one with a 15.6" screen and 1TB hard drive, the other with a 14" screen and a 256 GB solid state drive. There are several other laptops starting at $500.99, but without knowing more about what you need, it would be difficult to narrow it down.

3. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Yes, I agree that to suggest you something more precise details are required.
    While selecting a Laptop some, of the following details have to be addressed.

What is the platform that you are looking for?
    Do you want a two in one or the traditionally designed laptop?
    What will be a the size that would best suit your needs?
    What is the minimum specification that you are looking for?
    What is the battery life that you are looking for?

4. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to find tech sites where users tell their experiences with brands and types; sometimes online magazines have reviews with open commenting.
    Try to find an independent one - beware: sometimes sites publish PR content; these can be identified and closed out.
    Anyhow purpose is No1 during selection - you can have some insights on these, too.
    My personal preferences are around Dell (5558 series were recommended) and Lenovo Business (T) line.
    Sometimes it is worth buying the (quality) SSD drive separately from another vendor - can be cheaper.

5. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can Go for Dell.It is best branded Laptop now a days with useful features.
    It is best for personal use as well as for business work.There is no such battery issue in this laptop.
    I am using it and comfortable with this.

6. Kino

Kino
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A Toshiba is my recommendation. I really like my Toshiba Satellite laptop and it is a very efficient laptop. The only problem I had was with my battery but I see that they are replacing them now after I already bought a replacement on eBay.