Books that have made an Impact on your life.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Tandy, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What books have you read that have made an impact on your personal development or business life?
    Recently I have had a spate of reading and have discovered and rediscovered several books

Personal Development: Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins; a hefty read but worth it, I read it years ago and again recently, when it made a greater impact. It is about beliefs and values and by reordering them you can change your outlook on life.

business books: "SEO Step by Step" by Caimen Jones, is a great little book making simple SEO techniques easy to implement.

What books would you recommend and why

2. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The book that made an impact in my life is the Bible. Word of God changed my lifestyle, my attitude, and my outlook in life.. Before I am very negative person but now I see life as a blessing.

3. addisoncave

addisoncave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the book who changed my life is "I too had a love story" it is really on love a true love story.............ever by Ravinder Singh.

4. sophiedjenko

sophiedjenko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not a book that has changed the way I look at life and business, it's a article that I read recently. Being an entrepreneur, I was always concerned about profits and money that I am making and I was having lot of personal and business problems. That is when I read an article which was an interview with an entrepreneur Varun Manian. There was a beautiful quote in the article "Entrepreneurship is not only about making profits". Lines very simple but had in depth affect on my thinking. I started seeing differently and it changed my life.

5. Apollyon

Apollyon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Reading it will change how you think about yourself in relation to everything. Anything else I could say would pale in comparison to how good it is.

6. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

None of novel related book make any impact on my life but only education related book improve my language, thinking, etc.

Anyway, I am writer of 2 books ;)

7. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't read too many books but I would like to mention couple of books which really made a great impact on my life.
    1. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
    2. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

8. sgactpr

sgactpr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is my first book that change my way of thinking

9. sgactpr

sgactpr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman is a very good book to read if you are into marketing