Books on Making Money Online - Have you Read One?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Fergal, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you ever read a book on making money online? If so, how did it help you and would you recommend it?

Thanks!

2. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My favorite book is by Ewen Chia, How I Made My First Million on the Internet and how you can too

My favorite quote from the book is:

"Just like any other business, an Internet business will demand your time and financial investment in order to thrive. Maybe once you've made your first million, you can sleep in late and spend the day working in your pajamas--but right now you need to start getting up, getting dressed, and getting busy."

If people only understood this simple truth they would stop looking for the magic formula, the secret sauce, and get busy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for your reply atlantisrocks, have you read many of those type of books? Did you find them helpful?

4. MatthewOlszewski

MatthewOlszewski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of books I've read about online business was written in Polish. However, when it comes to English-language books, very useful was the E-commerce Get It Right! written by Ian Daniel. There are many things which introduce issues related to online business and Internet sales.

• Like Like x 1
  5. blueleaf

blueleaf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I really read is books on helping me make more money with my methods. Tutorials and other methods actually. I have read also a couple of books telling people how they do make money online.

6. tk-hassan

tk-hassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I usually get all the help i needed from the internet but I did read couple of pretty useful books few years ago.

1. ProBlogger
    2. Rich Dad, Poor Dad

7. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually, the information I have obtained about my online work is from the internet. But when it comes to books, I only have 2.

1. How to Use the Internet to Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business or Web Site: With Little or No Money by Bruce C. Brown

2. SEO Warrior

• Like Like x 1
  8. chad23

chad23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently I have read the book by Devid Meerman Scott which is called «The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, New Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly» I recommend it for reading it contains a lot of interesting facts and useful information. Enjoy reading.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tabish khan

Tabish khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No i haven't read yet you just need to search it on goolge you will get a thousands of tips and tricks and tutorials on how to make online with a brief description why to waste money on books when everything is available for you but if you are a book reader and loves o read books so you should definitely go with it.

10. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Yes I have a number of favorite books, general development "awaken the Giant within" by Anthony Robbins, or work related " SEO step by Step by Caimin Jones, are a couple that come to mind.

11. ashutoshkhuana11

ashutoshkhuana11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally think "Internet Riches" is one of the best books out there on the market. If you're unfamiliar with how people make money online, it's a great book to help you learn.Internet Riches is very informative and helpful for anyone who wants to seriously build a business for themselves online.

12. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have to admit I haven't read any of the books mentioned. I think working online is more popular than ever these days and with the amount of books and information out there, it's becoming increasingly harder to know which are the legitimate ones and which are the scams.

13. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If anyone still peruses this looking for great material I highly suggest this book

Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill

14. appleannie123

appleannie123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hear all the time adverts for books and others such things to make money in general. However, I have it in my mind that this is how these people make their money online. I have it in my mind that these people compile a book, or webinar, whatever the case is and these books are filled with a bunch of hogwash. That these people are trying to sell me hogwash and this is how they have made their own money, but nothing too special.

15. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't say I've ever read a book about making money online. There are plenty of blogs and forums I visit (besides here, obviously!) where there is a wealth of information on working online. To me, forums are the best way to get information as you have the chance to ask questions and learn from other people's experiences.

16. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read a lot of them and i think none of them make me money , what i really believe in now is you should wake up and start treat internet marketing like you daily job to start seeing what your really looking for :)

17. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As become out dated after some time so I prefer to Google for new things occurring or watch latest YouTube videos or visit blog related to earning money.