Bookmarking

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ajaykr86, Aug 23, 2011.

1. ajaykr86

ajaykr86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what is bookmarking ?

2. searchsouth

searchsouth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this rather depends on what you mean. Are you referring to bookmarking in a web browser (which is adding a page to your list of favourites)? An alternative would be social bookmarking, which is actually a similar idea, but involves you creating an online list of favourites that's often visible to other people (either within a group, or the general public).

• Like Like x 2
  3. kapilmark

kapilmark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Bookmarking submission is the one main step of the Off-Page Seo. It is best step for website Back linking and Ranking. Nowadays It is best way for add the website in social networking site and visible the favorite website to all people.

4. carolinehill

carolinehill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bookmarking is a way to store, organize, manage and Search for bookmarks of resources online. It is a website tagging and save it for later. Instead of them want to save in your Web browser, save them on the web. And because your bookmarks online, you can easily share them with friends.

5. mackey

mackey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking lets you share, research, store and organize bookmarks of web pages you like and lets you add your favorite bookmarks by logging in from any computer. It allows visitors to share quality links through public websites

6. Ken Peterson

Ken Peterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking is the process of saving the links to web page that they want to remember or share.It is used to cache the web pages.
    It contains the following steps:-
    1)Go to the social bookmarking sites and join there.
    2)After joining it.then, activate the site and login
    3)After login,submit your story and provide a full description about which you want to share and after submitting,then, logout.

7. gaurav467

gaurav467
    uix_expand uix_collapse

bookmark is a saved link to a Web page that has been added to a list of saved links. When you are looking at a particular Web site or home page and want to be able to quickly get back to it later, you can create a bookmark for it.

8. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone already defined it as it is. But the thing is bookmarking is a way to promote your website over the internet. One of it's main uses is to save or store a webpage on another website. Social Bookmarking is saving your links to share and be seen also by other members.

9. shnoop

shnoop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The way to save a Web page location that is frequently visited for future reference. You can save a Web page as a bookmark , also known as Favorites.

10. joydanny

joydanny
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bookmarking is way through you can save your favorite URL on internet and can share publicly if you want but in now days it is using to promote website as a SEO techniques.

11. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many internet marketers who use bookmarking as a major tool to website promotion to ensure success. But, you ought to make sure that you use social bookmarking effectively, to enjoy good results.

12. Clinton99

Clinton99
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking is a way for Internet users to organize, store, manage and find for bookmarks
    of resources online. Unlike file sharing, the resources themselves aren't shared, merely
    bookmarks that reference them.

13. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love social bookmarking but I wish Delicious wasn't sold. They deleted all of my bookmarks along with my account. I feel too lazy to make a new one.

14. satyendraTM

satyendraTM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social bookmarking is the process of saving the links to web page that they want to remember or share.It is used to cache the web pages.
    It contains the following steps:-
    1)Go to the social bookmarking sites and join there.
    2)After joining it.then, activate the site and login
    3)After login,submit your story and provide a full description about which you want to share and after submitting,then, logout.

15. rapidbilling

rapidbilling
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, Social bookmarking is a process for people to save their favorite online webpages. By using social bookmarking online people can access and see their favorite bookmarks from any computer and share them with other people too.

16. InnoExts

InnoExts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use social bookmarking to get more traffic to your site. Honest, I didn't get what expected. However, I gladly use such services.

17. goodbells

goodbells
    uix_expand uix_collapse

bookmarking is a way to promote your webpage on internet social website.

18. andrusimonds11

andrusimonds11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bookmarking is off page work here you create your account and submit your link.

19. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At first I was totally confused by what you said. I thought you said offline work. I guess it just hit me when I re-read your post. Anyway what you mean was off page optimization or basically link building right?

20. Alina Smith

Alina Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Bookmarking is promotion of your product, services or back links among the cyber community. Its just like distributing brochures