Book Publishing.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Jybrael, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amazon has become a strong platform for publishing books, anyone can write something and then publish it there. But how do we know which books are junk and which aren't? I mean with the number of pdf files out there from unknown authors increasing doesn't it make it difficult to actually find the right book? I have been working on a book for a long time would it be wise to place it on Amazon? Or do you guys suggest that once I am done with the book should I look for a publisher to actually publish it for me? Which one would be better to do?

2. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will suggest that you should look for a good publisher who can publish your book.

3. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find a reputed publisher and publish your book. It is only a good way to publish your book.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting it published via a publisher would be the best option you have. By this, you can test if your book sales are worthy to be sold via Amazon.

5. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find a good reputed publisher. This will take more time but while making searching you will find the best one.