Book: Donald Trump: Think Big and Kick Ass

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by seanstevens, Aug 3, 2009.

1. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I bought this book a few days ago as my wife and kids are away for a few weeks with the in-laws :(

Now, I've never been a big fan of Donald Trump. For some reason I had a bad impression of him in my mind so I wans't sure if I'd like the book.

Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop and I finished it in 2 days. It was a really good read, giving a good insight into Trumps world and advice for, well, thinking big, bigger than I have ever done before.

I'd recommend this book as a decent read for anyone who wants to pump themselves up to make a decision or two.

The book is also by a guy called Bill Zanker, if you don't know this guy take a look around the web at the "learning Annex" - this guy knows how to run a business.

All the best.
    Sean

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the recommendation Sean. I've had a look at it on Amazon and it looks great. I could also do with some help when it comes to decision making so I've added it to my basket at Amazon, for future purchase.

Were there any particular lessons in the book that stood out for you?

3. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It became clear to me that I was living within my comfort zone and if I want my business to be successful I need to be a bit more aggressive (in a good way) and if I want more, take it.

Regards
    Sean

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing that. I will be looking forward to that book.