Blood Pressure Monitor

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by amrit kumar, Mar 1, 2013.

1. amrit kumar

amrit kumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone use Blood Pressure Monitor? please share some tips about it .

2. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i had used blood pressure monitor many times of a brand OMRON its so easy to use,by just one click you can check your blood pressure and your heart beat also with in few seconds.It helps me a lot.

3. rinaric15

rinaric15
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you monitor your own blood pressure at home, which you must if you are on blood pressure medication, here are some tips to help ensure an accurate reading:
    Avoid caffeine and smoking for 30 minutes prior to taking your blood pressure.
    Sit quietly (don’t talk) with both feet flat on the floor for at least three minutes before you inflate the cuff. It is important to feel relaxed when your blood pressure is taken because stress raises your blood pressure.
    Avoid certain foods and activities prior to taking your blood pressure. Please, don’t take your blood pressure after you’ve gulped down a coffee, eaten a meal or had a bowel movement. A blood pressure reading taken shortly after any one of these actions will most likely be higher.
    Use your right arm for blood pressure readings, unless there is a medical reason not to, such as an injury, weakness, recent procedure or breast surgery with lymph node removal.
    Wait at least two minutes between readings or the second reading may be inaccurate.
    Remember: If you are taking blood pressure medication that is not working as you know it should, get medical help. A blood pressure reading of 180/110 is a medical emergency!

4. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sir in present days their are various types of blood pressure moniters are available in the market, these moniters can moniter your blood pressure in just few seconds and also has advantages like checking your heartbeat, your pulse rate and so on.

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, the thing called Blood Pressure Monitor says "Monitor" which you can monitor at home or anywhere. It's easy convenient device to monitor your blood pressure when you feel like. I have seen some people I know personally using it. You can use it if you feel like.