Blogs

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by cricketuk, Sep 17, 2012.

1. cricketuk

cricketuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I have a blog for my website and just wondered how many blogs per week should I write, As I do not want to upset Google if I write too many.
    Kind regards,
    cricketuk.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd suggest that you think about how many useful posts you are capable of adding per week, rather than the impact of those posts on your SEO. If your posts are original and provide useful content to your visitors, you should not have any SEO issues, in fact they should help your SEO. One quality post per day would be great, failing that, add as many as you can per week. Be sure to keep them original, i.e. not content copied from elsewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  3. cricketuk

cricketuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes they are all original posts nothing copied. Thank you very much for the reply Fergal.

4. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google love content never upset form your too much blogs post. Just keep in mind don't use too much links in them, just use 3 link in 500 words content.

5. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As long as the link and content are relevant to user, there is no limitation on keywords and links. Google mission is improve search by return most relevant search result to user, be sure have a same direction with Google.