blogging ?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by graphic designer, Oct 4, 2013.

1. graphic designer

graphic designer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am a freelance graphic designer. Is there any places to blog for a graphic designer ?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Are you looking to guest blog, or create your own blog? Personally, I think creating your own blog, with occasional guest posts on other blogs, is the best idea. With that in mind, I don't think there are specific places designed for graphic designer blogs. I'm involved in website marketing, and I started a blog on Blogger, although I haven't had much time to work on it in awhile. I believe you can use WordPress to design your own blog, as long as you have someone to host it.

#2 Joseph.Shivell, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  3. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd consider starting your own blog as joeroxx has said. Use this blog to promote your designs and show off your portfolio. WordPress.com offer a free blog with optional extras such as buying your own domain. I'd also consider Blogger, which is another major blog service. Both are free of charge and is a great way to get started on your first blog.

If you are looking for blogs to comment on, there are various graphic designer blogs such as 1stwebdesigner, which is a great blog for freebies, tutorials and articles.

4. onegoodman25

onegoodman25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are you looking for ? Are you looking to launch your own blog ? or become a guest blogger ?

5. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Then I suggest you to use tutsplus sites for guest blogging. On this tutsplus websites, you can write tutorials, articles and gives some tips. These sites are the best for doing blogging as a guest.

6. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Yes, you can make your own blog on different different website there are many free blog posting websites you can try it. :)

7. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am agree with the anandshah. :)

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not just create a blogger page and then promote your blog in deviantart where graphic artist gather.