Bloggin and Forum Platforms For SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rjd1265, Jan 30, 2012.

1. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instead of searching for do follow auto accpet blogs and forums that allow signature links, does anyone know where to find a list of all that apply?

I use to know a code you could type in Google to find blogs that were do follow and had auto accpet but I can not find that anymore. I also have a hard time finding forums where you can place a signature link. FYI, I love this forum for the fact you need to have 50 post to be considered for a link as to keep all the crappy spam out of here. that would also make the links more valuable since there are not as many correct????

2. Host.co.in

Host.co.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's my humble request to you to never approach a forum for just free signature link from the first post, otherwise all would leave by making a simple introduction post and there will be nothing to look at. There are many other advantages of forums like sharing ideas, knowledge and experience.

3. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

forum posting is a big part of seo so if you are not expert to handle it then you should hire any expert to do this job for you i know one seo agency which has a larger team of experts you can contact them for any seo service http://www.seochum.com

4. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are best part of search engine optimization because of links and traffic to website.

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I actually can't believe you're not a spam considering your username looks one :D you wouldn't want to waste time commenting on blogs hoping it will be approved. Forums are better as human spammer can really get throu as long as you act like youre not spam lol

6. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My name looks like a spam, my initials and address of Lambeau Feild? It was a simple question to help find forums where you can post links. Look at all my post...they are helpful and insightful.

I use to know a code you type in Google and it would bring up all the do follow blogs and forums where you could join and post links but I simply misplaced it.

And I dont want to hire it out as they just post crap for you. I actually want to have good post so my links stay for more than a week. i never had good luck hiring anyone for SEO.....I would glady take suggestions though...