Blog Commentig

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Jason520, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    What is the best way to make blog comment that admin get approve the comment easily.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Choose regularly updating blogs.
    2. Note whether admin is active on the blog or not. (view approved comments)
    3. Post your comments related to the topic which is useful to others.

3. onlinemarketing

onlinemarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Well there are many techniques to make your blog commenting approve from the admin. First of all, it is important that you regularly keep updating your blog. Make sure that your blog content has useful information for the readers.Use an appropriate title and also write on topics which interest the readers. I am sure using these techniques your blog commenting can get approved easily.

Good Luck!

Phone Number- (888-456-3342) -Anaheim Hills, California

#3 onlinemarketing, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If you make quality helpful comments that show you have actually read the blog post, you will have a much better chance of them being approved. If you post stuff like "Thanks, great post", you are unlikely to be approved, at least on quality blogs.

5. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your advice. One more question, where I can get the blog address of the updating blogs?
    Where I can find them?

6. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I think I understand your meaning. Provide some useful comments is better than "thanks“.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you can't get your comments approved, try setting up a squidoo lense and your profile as well. then comment some other related lenses. I just tried this few days ago and get some traffic from it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's a great suggestion ownedbox, thanks for that.

I'd suggest looking for blogs relevant to your site niche on Google. E.g. if your site is related to the car industry, search for "car blogs" on Google. Look through the results and pick out the blogs that are active in terms of regular new posts and reader comments.

9. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your advice.
    Yeah, search relavent keywords could be a nice suggestion. Do I need to be more specific? For instance, would Honda Car blog is much better than the car blogs?

10. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

in my own opinion, Ithink the comment can be related with the topic, also in order to attract more people to this topic, you can make a negative but reasonable answers which you can not agree with their opinions.

11. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use boolean method when searching:

If you want to find a certain topic:

Type the following in Google Search (with the quotes and + or - signs)

"Topic or Keyword"
    "Topic or Keyword" + "Another Topic or Keyword"
    "Topic or Keyword" -site:ifyouwanttonotincludeyoursite.com
    site:*.com "Topic or Keyword"

Before commenting make sure that you understand the post and you have additional ideas you want to include. Make it helpful so that people won't just ignore your comment.

12. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

lol you do have Blog Search in Google. Type your keyword, and click blogs under video search.

There are certain useful tricks to find more specific using search operators.

intitle:"home improvement tips" +inurl:"2012"

Some Google Operator Search:

intitle:
    allintitle:
    inurl:
    intext:

Use them wisely and get recently updated blogs with :) Cheers :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

IMO,

The best ways to get your blog comments approved is by:

1. Using an expert profile persona / name
    2. Reading the entire blog posts and its idea
    3. Giving credit to the author of the blog post
    4. Inserting an idea, a resources to support the topic or like an additional information, or a contrary, debatable idea about the topic which will create discussion within the blog community allowing you to create conversation and heating up your comment.

One way to find blogs that constantly and regularly updates is BY looking into their social signals - which is, in a way - attracts attention to their blogs allowing people in the social media network to see their posts, etc. Another way to find out is their authority in their niche - are they getting / linking to authority websites as well? Do they have professional or real-time experts? and more...

Also make use of where your competitors link to - competitors backlinks tool, etc.

One of the ways I have learned to gather resources with the help of boolean strings are by scraping links directly to Google with the use of SEOQuake tool. Here is the resource link : http://kaiserthesage.com/link-prospecting-seoquake/

Thanks,
    Mark T

• Like Like x 1
  14. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Make it clear that you actually read the blog post that you are commenting on. Even if your comment is generally on topic for the blog itself, if you don't tie your comment to the specific post, it can look spammy. For example, the the blog is about making beaded jewelry like www.beads-making.com, don't just write a comment like "This was a helpful article on beads". Instead, say something specific about the particular post.

Obviously, making relevant comments takes extra time but it will pay off. The automated comments posted by spammers often outnumber the real posts, so you need to make sure that yours sticks out!

15. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

- Must choose the niche blogs as well which are updated regularly
    - See the recent approve comment date even the admin is approving more comment or not
    - Comment must be interesting something like different if you want it to approve.

16. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to participate through Q&A,never try to discuss your personal site.

Don't try spamming with links in every comments

17. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are just website owner that don't want their visitors stray to those user's websites and that they don't approve comments or if they do they'd delete your link before approving. What I plan to do is join to the wordpress.com, create a blog of my own and then comment to some related blogs out there.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mayko

Mayko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog comments also be used as one of the link building techniques. If you are willing to excellent reviews for the quality blog post, then you can get good quality links to your website targeted keywords. If your keyword has a good high quality links to your site, then you will be able to improve your site's ranking in the major search engines.

19. milina788

milina788
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting is great way to get good quality backlinks from frequently updated blogs in natural way that it can help a lot for ranking in search engines. While going for blog commenting you should be very careful while choosing the blogs to comment because if you are creating backlinks for your website from an irrelevant blog then it can be harmful for a website because Google may penalize your website.

20. b2b.expert

b2b.expert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search and choose blogs that are relevant to your topics and regularly updating. Post comment with good quality content. Do not put website url in the comment, put your social media profiles as link building. always think i am not doing the work for promotion, doing only for branding.